Ratings for Dr. Diana L. Kennedy

Called to make a new patient appointment and was told she's only taking patients under a the MDVIP program which is over $1000 a year and is not covered by insurance!! My insurance says she's a provider but I guess she's decided to not honor it!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

She is the best doctor I ever had. I went to her for about5 years before she changed her practice and I was not able to afford the new MDVIP thing. She was always on time. I did most of my labs there. She spent at least an hour with me at my yearly physical. I hope it allows her to reduce her workload and have more time with patients. I adored her and her staff and wish her the best.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Been patient for 20 years. Never disappointed. She listens and staff is great DD

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

love the new setup-- MDVIP ---she now takes more time with me

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Great Doctor thanks for just being you--Staff excellent--note she is becoming a VIP doctor. I will sign up for her new service

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

i had a new patient appt. scheduled for several months out because she was booked up. her office called me and got me in 2.5 months early. i was pleased with her and her office.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

I had am appointment scheduled for over two months,the day before my appointment her office called and said they thought I was not interested in keeping my appointment for some reason and gave my appointment away to someone else. They tried to re schedule but I fefused becouse after waiting for after 2 months and this office does me this way forget it.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Dr. Diana L. Kennedy's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1981)