Ratings for Dr. Elena B. Mier-Trotter

Terrible! Unfortunately, Dr. Elena B. Mier-Trotter had a decent rating on the ZocDoc website, but do yourself a favor and also read her Yelp reviews before you waste your time. I arrived this morning at 10:20 for my 10:30 appointment. When I walked in the receptionist asked my name and then spent a moment looking at her computer as though she was confused and asked if I had an appointment. I said yes. She asked if I'd booked through ZocDoc and I said yes. She then acted as though booking through ZocDoc was the problem and that they didn't have my appointment. I then told her that she personally had called to confirm my appointment. She then admitted that Dr. Mier-Trotter was not there and was running about 45 minutes late. They had not bothered to call and tell me this before I drove there, obviously. The receptionist then picks up a folder that is sitting right next to her that has my name and info - so, wow, I guess they were aware of my appointment after all, huh? She said the Dr would still see me if I waited until she got there. I said no and left. Thanks Argos Vision and Dr. Elena Mier-Trotter for completely wasting my time and my leave from work.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017