Ratings for Dr. Sharona Kennedy

A true gem! So gentle, kind and caring , she is simply the best dentist. I've had many bad dental experiences over the years causing me to be an anxious patient but she just takes all that away and I feel comfortable in her office and while she's working on my teeth. Her office is clean, up to date and the staff is friendly. I recommend her whenever possible and just feel so lucky to have found her for myself. If only more doctors were like her!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

She's just remarkable. People (specially other doctors) should take a lesson on how to treat others. Very honest, kind and she cares. Have already recommended her to friends and family. Not a super fancy office but there is no need for bells and whistles when the quality of care and the doctors are so amazing. Clean office, up to date and very caring and knowledgable doctors. Once I was met her and had some dental work done I understood why she came so recommended. Hope she reads this and realizes her patients really appreciate her.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

After so many bad experiences with dentists over the years I FINALLY found a Dentist that treats you better than family and I wish I had found her sooner. that's not even the best part, I have had 2 extractions on 2 separate emergency visits by her and the first one I was SOOO scared and anxious but after the way i was treated and so relieved during and after the procedure that going for the second one I was so at ease and was as relaxed as say going through the car wash. Remarkable Doctor and staff. I love you guys!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

She is so gentle and amazing. She did veneers on me and they look amazing! Her work is like artwork and she is so pleasant and caring. Dr. kennedy is also great with kids too. I take my 4 year old and 7 year old to her and they love going to there appointments too. Since going to her both of them want to be dentists when they grow up :)

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012