Ratings for Dr. Nicole Staniger

Nicole has the most peaceful spirit. She is intentional, kind, wise and calming. I ended up having to do a c-section last minute (my little was breech and would not turn) so I unfortunately never had Nicole as my midwife during delivery. She was one of my midwives through my 2nd and 3rd trimester. She gave me loving support, counsel and encouragement when I was struggling with my little not turning. I would absolutely recommend her! I wish she was in Dallas for my next baby!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Our family dearly loves Nicole! She has a warm and inviting presence that really sets her apart from other care givers. I experienced a lot of discomfort in my last pregnancy and Nicole was so attentive and went above and beyond to ensure I was receiving great care. We highly recommend Nicole for a midwife!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Nicole is amazing! She helped deliver my first baby this fall. Nicole's calm and loving presence made for a wonderful experience. Her postpartum care and support were invaluable. She was always available and ready to help with whatever questions I had. I would recommend Nicole to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Nicole is an excellent Midwife. She is knowledgable, caring, patient and loves her clients.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I have had the great pleasure of receiving care from Nicole for over five years now. She was at all three of my children's births. She is very sweet and compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Nicole was my midwife for my 2nd birth and made my home birthing experience a very positive one. She is knowledgeable, patient, encouraging, supportive and has a peaceful and calming demeanor. I loved working with Nicole for this pregnancy and am sad that she's moving, but am excited for those who will have the opportunity to work with her in the future.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Nicole is the best! We will miss having her in Texas.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Even when Nicole was tired from travel and not feeling her best she showed up at the hospital to support me during my breech birth. Nicole also acted as a family counselor in a way, helping us emotionally through our second pregnancy and a hard time. I wish I could be pregnant over and over again so I spend time with her. She was not only my midwife but one of the most influencial parts of becoming a mom in my experience. Love her! Would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Such a wonderful midwife! She's calm, sweet, gentle and very qualified. Highly recommended!

Dr. Nicole Staniger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Florida