Ratings for Dr. Debra Hall

This was my first visit. Horrible experience from the start. While the receptionist was nice, the nurse was cold and unfriendly. Dr Hall did sit down with me but she focused too much on my 'need to lose weight' (I'm 12 lbs overweight which is not bad compared to most Americans) I am not in denial about my weight and have been working on it for a while (have lost 10 lbs) The problem was her demeanor and beside manner-is this woman a human being? She could tell I was not pleased then during the exam tried to kiss up by complimenting my jewelry and toenail polish. Which did not make up for the fact that she was very rough and clearly does not know the meaning of the word 'gentle.' All I needed was a routine pap and a prescription for birth control. She wouldnt give me a prescription and instead gave me a sample for 2 months of yaz, and said to come back in a month for a blood pressure check. Well her office just called and cancelled my appointment, and pretty much told me I'm out of luck.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

She is an awful doctor. After asking that she leave one ovary, and being told she would, she took them both so I would not have any further problems. Although there was nothing wrong with that ovary and my problem was scar tissue. NO bedside manner and the worst doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

Really helped when other doctors couldn't.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

I have been to Dr. Hall for 2 years now and have had great experiences each time that I have went. When I called to make an appt. I got one right away. I will continue going there.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2006

The receptionists were RUDE & I had to wait 3 hours before I was seen. She came in and saw me for 5 minutes and preceeded to tell me "I'm fine." I was NOT impressed by this UVA grad uro/gynecologist. I would not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2006

Dr. Debra Hall's Credentials

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med, Charlottesville Va 22908 (Grad. 1977)