Ratings for Dr. Kathleen C. Harley

Dr. Harley listened very carefully, asked good questions, was patient, took as much time as I needed to explain why I was there. In just one visit, she evaluated my situation, gave me helpful and useful information and asked me to obtain some additional information. Her demeanor was professional and caring. Her medical knowledge was extensive. One of the best doctors I have ever visited in my life. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Dr. Kathleen Harley is a very thoughtful, intelligent and knowledgable Naturopathic Doctor. I have brought my teenage daughter with stomach issues (bloating and pain) to figure out how best to alleviate pain. During our intake process, it was clear to me that her work would also be of great value to my own health. I would recommend and encourage my family members and friends to visit Dr. Harley if they have any concerns with digestive health. Dr. Harley provides abundant time to listen, explore and suggest easy steps toward health. I personally did not know the potential link between digestive health and skin break-outs, unexplained rashes, mood swings, and stomach cramps.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

Dr. Kathleen Harley is the BEST! She really takes personal attention to you and your particular needs. She cares about you, is a real humanitarian with empathy, and feels like an exceptional friend that is also a doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable in homeopathic solutions and will do research to find additional information and recommendations when she feels necessary. She has been spot on in her diagnosis with me and I was feeling better within days. I highly recommend her as a naturopathic doctor!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012