Ratings for Dr. Matthew F. Tingey

I never write reviews on anything or anyone but thats how much I liked dr tingey and his staff. And I am very jumpy when it comes to dental procedures. Dr tingey staff got me scheduled within days, I didn't even wait 5 minutes and dr tingey was the nicest, most caring dentist I have ever met. And I don't think I'm an easy patient by any means. I asked him a billion questions, jumped out of the chair on him, and rescheduled my appointment like 5 times. He made me feel comfortable, safe and like a person not just another mouth. And the extraction that I was so dreading, was a breeze, he made sure I didn't feel a second of it. Plus hes pretty flexible with prices and willing to work with you.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

I was Dr. Tingey's patient when he was at the Comfort Dental office in Silverthorne, Co. In my experience, he is the finest dentist I've ever encountered, with a superb manner, gentle hands and a great empathy for his patients.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Very Nice, did a great job taking out my tooth that had been hurting for weeks.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013