Ratings for Dr. Mohamed A. Hamza

This man is true blessing. I took my sister to her first visit with him today (neuro-oncology). She recently had a brain tumor removed, but hadn't really been filled in on the specifics. Dr. Hamza was so thorough, compassionate, genuine, and patient. He answered all of our questions, spent a great deal of time with us (even showed us the MRI's and explained EVERYTHING), and was just to graceful in his approach. When facing an anaplastic primary melignant glioma, bedside manners go a LONG way. He knows how to be very upfront about diagnosis and prognosis, but utilizes his ability to be gentle at the same time. My sister feels at ease knowing that she is under his care, and so do I. If you are in need of a neuro-oncologist, I highly recommend Dr. Mohamed Hamza. He is sincerely wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

I have been suffering from migraine for the past 16 years (daily attacks for past three months). Very frequent ER visits for two to three dilaudid shots each time and tons of different migraine pain and preventive medications. I tried every single homeopathic medicine, herbal remedy, acupuncture, acupressure, phisycal therapy and diet that I heard would help or reduce migraine and NOTHING helped. I finally found Dr. Hamza and made an appointment and was expecting another dead. Dr. Hamza took a complete history, he was very patient and understanding. He. Recommended Botox and gave me an appointment for the next day. I was injected with Botox around my eyebrows, temples and back of my head almost a month ago and as of right now no headaches. Dr. Hamza saved my life, my family and my job and I wish I had found him sooner. He is the fourth neurologist that I go to and the only one that was able to help me. The staff is very nice and helpful an I will recommend them very highly.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012