Ratings for Dr. Mary Kay Myers

I recently saw Dr. Myers. She was very impatient and rude and I felt like she was always rushing me. I specifically asked her not to perform some tests which I did not need. She still did them without my knowledge. She showed no respect at all! I will not go back to her again!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

I have been with her for all 4 of my kids and I have to say she is the best I have ever been too. Her staff was't great but she made up for it with her amazing skill. She was caring and sensitive to how I felt. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I get very nervous going to doctors and exam rooms but Dr. Myers makes me feel so comfortable. She makes sure you know what she is doing and talked you through the whole exam. When there was something wrong she assured me that everything would be fine and not to worry. She treated me like she really cared and not like just another patient.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Myers for well over 15yrs. I always felt she was concerned with my needs and my care. I think she is a great Doctor but her practice is unprofessional. I recently became pregnant and as soon as we miscarried her office essentially dropped all lines of communication. Even while experiencing an miscarriage that resulted in surgery there was never any type of follow up with by her staff. I had to call the office several times due to symptoms occurring and each time did not receive calls back. I was made to feel that I was bothering them and my questions/symptoms were more of an inconvenience for them. The office staff is extremely rude and they could care less, her nurses do not return calls and you end up calling several times and explaining your situation/symptoms to multiple people. The office does not seem very HIPPA compliant.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

DR MYERS WAS VERY NICE AND REALLY HELPED ME GREATLY I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE SHE IS GREAT OFFFICE PEOPLE WERE SO MISERABLE . THEY SHOULD ALL BE FIRED .

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

The doctors are fine, but the staff is awful. I was miss billed over 1,000. Then, the nurses wouldn't help me to fill out my FMLA paper work. They wanted me to drive my 1 day old baby across town to the new offices! When scheduling an appointment, they refused to schedule and bill the insurance only for the work I wanted. The secretaries and nurses are rude, unhelpful and untrustworthy. Beware!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

HORRIBLE Due to the fact that I had questions for starting my birth control pills and instead of talkin to her I had to ask 2 staff members whom responded that the doctor will give me a call back even if its by sunday BUT that never happened.So I started em on my own.I also had a quick concern and question on a Friday and one of the staff told me Dr Myers is with a patient and after getting connected to another staff they picked up the phone and said no Dr Myers is not here.Im like okk usually this is where she works on Fridays but anyways the staff tried to answer my questions instead of her.She never responded back nor called me to see whats my issue.(who knows if she was really there or not)Basically she doesnt care and doesnt have time.Do Yourself a BIG FAVOR try to find another doctor who Respects your privacy and you dont have to keep repeating your personal problems with staff instead of Mary Myers.This is why she accepts new patients because the good ones out there are booked.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

There have been numerous days when I have waited over an hour. I have also been mis-billed for over $1,000. We will not be using her for our second child.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

I love Dr. Myers. I have been going to her for 20 years. She has always been very nice, kowledable and caring. I am so sad that she moved. Her new clients are very lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE. I WAITED IN THE EXAM ROOM FOR 1.5 HOURS, AND THEN WHEN DR. MYERS CAME IN SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS IN A RUSH AND I WOULD BE WAITING A WHILE AFTER SHE FLEW THROUGH QUESTIONS WITH ME. THEN ASKED ME TO STRIP TO DO AN EXAM AND NEVER CAME BACK. THEN THE RECEPTIONIST TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO COME BACK IN A MONTH BECAUSE SHE WAS TOO BUSY. I READ ALL OF THESE COMMENTS BEFORE I LEFT BUT DIDNT WANT TO BELIEVE IT. I WISH I HAD NEVER GONE THERE. WHAT A JOKE.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Dr. Mary Kay Myers's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1992)