Dr. Maikhoi T. Pham

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Maikhoi T. Pham

dr pham is a great. I've been going to her for 5 weeks now trying to get my toe infection under control. she has a great demeanor and is always smiling.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Pham performed my bunionectomy earlier this year. Her surgical work and post surgical care was incredible. My foot feels 100 times better now. Dr. Pham and the staff in the office were extremely friendly and made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. I would definately recommend Dr. Pham and Treasure Coast Podiatry for any footcare needs!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Patient's update
I am so happy I was able to help ease your pain. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Submitted September 18, 2015

I am a diabetic and I went to Dr. Pham for an ulcer on my foot. I had seen many other doctors and each was unsuccessful at healing my wounds. Dr. Pham was very efficient and got my wound to heal. She was very personable and had a great bedside manner. I will continue to see her for all my foot care needs.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Patient's update
And, I will continue to be here for you with the same quality of care. Thank you for your review!

Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Maikhoi T. Pham's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Oxford