Ratings for Dr. Parisa Partovi-Tabar

She is like really cool and young! It is totally fun when you have a dentist that can like relate to you and like know who you are as a person. We really had a great time and like she did a really good job!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I don't usually write comments, but Dr. Partovi was outstanding. I went to another dentist who told me I needed a root canal and a bunch of stuff done, which would have cost me thousands of dollars. I went to Dr. Partovi for a second opinion, and she told me that I didn't need a root canal, and fixed me up...at a cost of a fraction. Not only that, she was funny and very congenial as well. Now, 3 months later, my teeth are perfect without any problems. It's too bad there are so few good honest dentists.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Dr. P. Tabar was very friendly and easy to talk to which put me at ease immediately. She had very gentle hands which made the experience painless and pleasent.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012