Dr. Robert K. Hunter

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert K. Hunter

Great experience with Dr. H. Had success with him in just 3 short months and 2 fertility treatments!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr. Hunter was great to work with. He made me feel very at ease throughout the whole process.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr. Hunter is exceptional! He is very personable and always available. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with him and only wish he could be my doctor for the duration of this experience... as I'M PREGNANT! Truly, Dr. Hunter is absolutely amazing and I do not have enough words to describe how much appreciation I have for him and how thankful I am for his presence.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I have received exceptional care from the staff and Dr Hunter. They are caring and very understanding to all concerns. It was more like coming to see a friend or family than to see a physician. Very pleased with overall experience I have had.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Great customer care. Was able to get an appointment in a timely manner and the staff treated us exceptionally well.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I could not be more pleased with the professionalism and thoughtfulness from Dr Hunter and from the staff at KFI. I cannot imagine having went anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

The doctors and nurses are very informative and truly care about the emotional support a patient needs while going through this process.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Small office and everyone gets to know you! The doctors and staff are fabulous and very nice!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Hunter is professional and always willing to answer any questions I have. The staff at KFI are the best providers I have ever worked with and caring in every way.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

The Team are very professional and always ready to take good care of your questions and concerns. We are really grateful for their services and happy to have them with us all the way long. Thank you very much!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017