Ratings for Dr. James L. Worthington

This office is full of friendly professionals who treat you like family. This was my first experience with chiropractic treatments and the doctors took time to explain everything they were doing. The young masseuse was amazing when massaging muscles after my accident. All and all, if you are injured this would be a good option.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Wonderful chiropractor... Have used him many, many times. He's patient, kind, knowledgeable and I won't hesitate to use him for future chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

The wait was minimal but once I experienced his attentiveness and thoroughness to my health, it was all worth it. Dr. James Worthington is personable, knowledgable and seems to want his patients leaving at their best potential. I highly recommend him...and I'm a convert from once not believing in chiropractic health whatsoever!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Excellent work on my chronic neck and shoulder pain. Haven't felt this good in many months.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012