Ratings for Dr. Charles C. Matouk

What a great Doctor. He worked for hours to fix a fistula in my sons brain. So good at explaining everything first . Just first rate.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

My husband had a rupture aneurysm and Dr. Matouk did an extraordinary job. Surgeons like him are not just doctors, but real life-savers. He is one of the best doctors in the country and an extraordinary human being. Dr. Matouk, thanks for showing so much care and concern for my husband!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Thank you !! From the bottom of my heart I thank you for everything you've done for me and also for saving my son's life

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr Matouk (surgeon) and Dr Hebert (interventional radiologist) fixed my ruptured brain aneurysm with coils and stent. Saved my life!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Matouk is the best. Compassionate, empathetic, high dedication and integrity. The absolute best. This man is a saint.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr.Matouk is absolutely amazing. He saved my 9 year old daughter's life over and over as she had three brain hemorrhages. He coiled an aneurysm, and glued her AVM twice. He is caring, spent every bit of time we needed to answer questions and by far one of the most humble Dr's we have ever met. He is gifted.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

very arrogant. neither him or his nurse call me bak to help with my problems after surgery

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

My son was brought into Yale at 5 months old to remove a brain tumor in an emergency resection. Doctor Matouk cut off the blood supply to that tumor by navigating from his groin to his brain to block off an artery resting against the tumor. He saved my son's life. Now my son just turned 1 years old and is a normal, healthy boy thanks to Doctor Matouk. And for the comments of him being arrogant, we just approached him in the cafeteria at Yale to remind him of our son, say thank you, and show him a picture. He was very friendly, humble, and happy!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Charles Matouk is amazing. He spent an enormous amount of time with me going over my mris and CT scans and talking to me about my options. He treated my aneurysm flawlessly. I now live without the constant fear that it may bleed someday. Best neurosurgeon ever. Compassionate and caring. Can't believe what some of these other people are saying. Someone must have it out for him. So wrong. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr Matouk saved my mother's life. He took his time and explained what happened and why. He then explained what would happen next and in her recovery. He answered all of our questions (and there were many!). My mother would not be here, if not for him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015