Ratings for Dr. Dang H. Zhang

I had a revision laminectomy 6/10/14, then this dr did a csf leak revision for no reason he said. He put stiches where my incision ripped open, and I now have more herniations. I was denied pain medication 2 weeks after surgery. My c3-4 disc is herniated above my c5-7 hardware that is loose and nobody will help me. This dr wont even see me. Terrible existance I have. He made me wish I was dead every day since surgery.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Seriously the nicest most caring doctor. My dad was his patient and we've seen a lot of different doctors. Dr Zhang is the most personable doctor I've ever met. Would highly recommend him and if fact I just did recommend him to a friend of mine.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

This is the BEST DR I have ever met. Trust me I have seen a lot of drs. His bedside manor is unremarkable he makes you feel like your his only patient. I had a complication, not his fault yet every day he was at the hospital checking on me, even weekends. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014