Ratings for Dr. Steven C. Boysel

Great GP! I wouldn’t see anyone else! Staff always gets back to you as promised.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Best general practitioner I've ever had. Always available and will find time to see me in there's an emergency.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

He is simply the best. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a kind, compassionate, and very intelligent man.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Boysel has been my husband's and my primary care doctor for the past 6 years. We absolutely love him! Every time I visit him, I am reminded how wonderful he is. He always listens to all of my concerns, takes his time, is very thorough in his examination, and has great bedside manner. I typically do not have to wait more than 5 minutes in the lobby or the exam room. I am so grateful to have him as my doctor! I would give him 5+ stars and recommend him very highly!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Boysel has been difficult to schedule with since he is so popular. After meeting him for a few times, I have gained a true respect for him and his opinion. He gives many follow up messages and the office calls me to relay them. He is so good with this, and I appreciate the times they've contacted me just to see how I was doing with any illness I had seen him for. What sealed the deal is when I was there for another reason, mentioned pain I was having, and he spent extra time with me to check it out. Dr. Boysel willingly sent me for x-rays, and he diagnosed me with arthritis. Sent me for bloodwork, and it showed I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. He immediately referred me to a rheumatologist and I was seen by that person only 2 weeks later (instead of 2-3 months). I am indebted to him and am being treated aggressively since my illness is progressive. So thankful.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Has a Jekyll and Hyde personality, friendly one time, very difficult the next, you never know which Steve Boysel you're dealing with. Can NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2006

Dr. Steven C. Boysel's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

WellCare Health Plans