Ratings for Dr. Daniel G. Zorn

Dr. Dan is the best. I have seen other chiropractors for my prob/pains, and they were ok (helped some), but Dr. Dan is top notch. He obviously knows his stuff and I feel like I'm in very capable hands w/ him. It is also obvious that he genuinely cares about his patients and wants to help them be well and feel good. Dr dan is also very nice and always answers any questions I have. He has helped me go from having pretty bad pain just about all of the time to only having minor stuff every once in a while -and I'm only a short part of the way through my treatment. I am excited that I've found a chiro who can make me all better. It is usually not fun going to the doctor, but I always look forward to going to see Dr. Dan because he is awesome, and if I walk in w/ pain, I always leave pain free. I would highly recommend Dr. Zorn to anyone. He is great and will help to find and correct the problem and educate u in the process so u can feel well again.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012