Ratings for Dr. Jerry Jed

very pleasant office and most thorough exam. Dr. Jed was recommended to me by a co worker. I was very happy with the care and would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Knowledgeable and caring doctor with a friendly staff. I called as a new patient and was able to get an appointment within a week at the time of day I desired. The eye exam is very thorough and Dr. Jed spent a lot of time with me to make sure all my questions were answered. I didn't feel rushed so he could meet his next appointment. I would certainly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Excellent eye doctor and friendly office. We have been patients for years and have always received great care.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Dr. Jed is caring and thorough. He solved a problem that my last doctor could not solve. The staff is pleasant and knowledgeable. They answered many questions for me on the phone prior to my appointment. They even accommodated my request for a specific appointment time. The office is attractive and has a good frame selection. Dr. Jed was recommended to me by a friend and I was very pleased. I would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

Dr. Jed and his staff are excellent. He spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions. The staff was pleasant and helpful by explaining office location, parking etc. I liked the free parking since White plains is a busy area. The office is attractive and they had a nice frame selection. I was happy and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

Staff very unprofessional and makes you feel unwelcome! Called for an appt as a new pt & spoke with Lori who stated they were booked till the end of the year. Rather than setting up an appt in Jan when he was available (so at least I had the earliest appt available) AND THEN putting me on the cancellation list in case an appt opens up befores Jan., she ONLY puts me on the cancellation list without setting up a FIRM appt. I thought I would get a follow-up call within a day or two BUT NO RESPONSE. I guess THEY HAVE ENOUGH OR TOO MANY PTS AND DON'T NEED ANY MORE! I CALLED TO FOLLOW-UP 5 days later for an appt and expressed my disappointment to Lori who tried to explain that she was by herself in the office and didn't have time for me and suggested I go to another office AND THEN HUNG UP ON ME!!!! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE TO SAY THE LEAST!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Dr. Jed is wonderful--extremely careful, precise and caring. He spends a great amount of time with his patients. We've brought our whole family to him for years--he's the best!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Jed was extremely thorough and solved my problem! I made my appointment the first one of the day in order to avoid a wait. He spent a lot of time with me in order to solve a problem which my previous doctor could not solve. The office staff was very friendly and helpful. The office was very attractive and modern with a great frame selection. He was recommended by a friend and I was extremely pleased.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Very thourough exam. Has not varied in his excellence over the last 25 years.Very good eye doctor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2010

Dr. Jerry Jed's Credentials

• State University Of New York - State College Optometry (Grad. 1977)

• Alberta Blue Cross