Ratings for Dr. Ayesha Sultan

Always put in the chair on time but never actually seen on time. Big seller of root canals. In the chair 2 1/2 hours for crown delivery while the dentist bounced back and forth between patients. In chair 3 hours for filling because dentist bounced back and forth between patients to perform an unscheduled root canal. My root canal failed and when I went for cleaning and to discuss root canal problem I did not see the dentist after being in the chair 30 minutes past appointment time. Sloppy cleaning and fillings with spray that leaves your entire face wet and water dripping down the back of your neck. Was a patient over one year thinking it might get better and the root canal was the last straw.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

She is the he worst dentist . Please don't go to her.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I was seen at the office for cleaning and check up and was very happy with the service. The office was clean, and the staff was very knowledgable. Dr.Sultan did my cleaning herself and was very gentle, I will be coming back for a couple of fillings.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

I told the staff from the beginning I AM A COWARD. They handled me with TLC !.I had an exam and a deep cleaning of all 4 quads my first visit! I am so relieved to have found a dentist and staff that can put up with me. The staff showed me the complete costs covered by the insurance and my out of pocket expense for the work I need done. No surprises. . Quality care and treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Sultan and her staff. John C.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012