Ratings for Dr. Justin Schaefer

Dr. Schaefer gave me a very good evaluation, brought my pain level down immediately, and showed me exercises to stretch & build the affected muscles. I'm glad his office has a stretch room, you can do the stretches with the instructions in front of you, a lot more effective. He also recommended Turmeric for inflammation, and I have found that is a wonderful game-changer. Took away a lot of the crackle-popping in my neck every morning. you can't cure arthritis, but it sure makes a difference if you can keep the inflammation down. Dr. Schaefer is very knowledgeable in nutrition, and sports medicine. I think he works on a lot of military people, he'll make a world of difference. I'm glad I found him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I’ve suffered from migraines and increasingly severe back/neck pain for the better part of 10 years. Needless to say, I've seen a lot of doctors. DR. SCHAEFER IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE ONLY DR. THAT'S BEEN ABLE TO IDENTIFY THE PROBLEM OR HELP WITH THE PAIN. Dr. Schaefer's extremely attentive, thorough, sincerely cares about his patients and clearly loves what he does. My first visit was the most thorough exam I'd ever had with any doctor- he was truly interested in finding and fixing the cause of my pain. By the end of the exam, he’d managed to successfully reach a diagnosis and immediately put me on a treatment plan. Since being in his care, my condition has drastically improved (and continues to do so). Dr. Schaefer is truly an exceptional doctor- he's not just extremely knowledgeable and proficient at what he does but he's compassionate and genuine with his patients, too. Simply put, he's the best I've seen.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Was very knowledgeable and confident. The treatment I received by Dr. Schaefer was GREAT!!! They accepted my insurance and I am excited to continue my progress on my treatment plan!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012