Ratings for Dr. Jay L. Levin

Jackwagon dork !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!######!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Terrible experience with this doctor. He definitely sides with whichever insurance company is paying him

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I was sent to Dr. Jay Lavin by my work comp company. He will write whatever of the work comp company wants. He spent less than 10 minutes during my examination for my lower back.yet was able to write an 11 page report for work comp stating that I should've been able to go back to work 4 to 5 days after my injury even though four months later I am still in severe pain. Even when I went in the front door to fill out my paperwork they gave me papers referring to a shoulder and arm injury and nothing to do with my back injury. I took the forms to the front desk and ask for the proper ones the person behind the counter stated just feel the ones on I gave you the best you can. how can you get proper information from inproper documents???? This doctor and this office is a joke. I forewarn anyone that would go here you will not be seen by a real doctor you will be seen by someone that basically only works for themselves and work comp.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I hurt my back while working in a warehouse. Had an MRI done that showed two herniations, L4 and L5, of my lower spine. Workers compensation sent me to Dr. Jay L. Levin for an examination. Dr. Levin diagnosis is that there was nothing wrong with my spine and I could go back to work with no restrictions. Seem Dr. Jay L. Levin will say whatever the insurance company wants.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

I had two surgeries on 2 different disks separated by 10 years. In both case, he tied several way to avoid the surgery and when it had to be done, the results were excellent. I am a fan

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Had 2 back surgeries with Dr Levin - results of both were excellent

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Overlooked bulging disk and sent me back to work with capabilities of lifting 70+ pounds per the worker's compensation insurance carries request. This was almost 4 years ago and I am still being treated for the same proble, but I am paying for it now.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2006

Dr. Jay L. Levin's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Vernon Hills, IL