Ratings for Dr. Lashanda Jones-Corneille

Not the best. Not the worst, but definitely not the best. Doesn't really come up with solutions.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. Lashanda is very open and easy to talk with. She demonstrates sincere concern about her clients. She is very knowledgeable and gifted in her area of service. She never pointed out any wrong or blamed me for anything, she counseled me in a way where I saw my own wrongs. She gave me several tools to work with. I face the same issues in life that I had before I started therapy only now I could look at them differently and not let it affect me or my love ones the way it use to. I started out therapy feeling like a victim, a looser, hopeless and sorry for myself and blaming my self for the mishaps in my life. I came out a victor, hopeful and looking forward to living my life to the fullest. I can now place the blame where it actually belongs. I am extremely greatful to Dr. Lashanda for who I have now become, a better mother, sister, daughter and person overall. God is an awesome God and He has truly used her in my life. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

I have been going to her the past few months. She is absolutly the best. With the work we have done, I able to view things in a totally new way!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012