Ratings for Dr. Jammie Tosevski

I rate the work that they do a five. However, as a paying client/customer I absolutely abhor these people. They are so condescending, rude, and arrogant. There are other more respectful doctors out there. Please dont talk to the mommies and daddies as if the are five years old too, okay.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Jammie and her staff. My daughter has high anxiety in the dental setting and they eased her right into it and got the job done. She now loves going and getting her teeth cleaned and all dental work has been done. Thank you for all that you do

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Very nice doctor. Wait list is insane and we ended up getting care somewhere else

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Jammie is awesome! my daughter feels comfortable and not scared to get her teeth cleaned anymore, the staff is kind & respectful. thank you for the wonderful service, Delphine & Sydney YH

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Fantastic dentist. Sweet, kind and knowledgable. My daughter just loves her and is now comfortable going to the dentist. There's a bit of a wait to see her but worth it. She's in high demand. Thank you for all that you do!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

She's a great Dr but the wait list is unreasonable we've been waiting almost 9 months when we were told it would be 6 months.... To get my son in for dental surgery.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Jammie Tosevski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English