Ratings for Barbara A. Belcore-Walkden

Barbara and her team made our prenatal, child birth, and post natal experiences empowering and liberating. As a mother with sexual trauma in my history pregnancy felt like an assault on my body and the traditional medical world didn't get this and tried to shame me into getting a gyno exam by a male doctor. We are so thankful we found Barb and her team and just in time. Having knowledgeable and caring women around me during the laboring process was healing. Her post natal care checkup and support was priceless.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

I cannot say enough great things about Barb. I chose her for the birth of my 3rd child. I chose her because of her extreme knowledge and attention to detail. I always felt safe. Barb even answered my call post partum when I was struggling emotionally and she was on vacation. If I ever have another baby, I for sure will hire Barb.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Barb is an extremely knowledgeable professional that helps empower women throughout their pregnancy and birth. I had an amazing experience with the birth of my son, and plan to choose her as my provider with all future pregnancies. A++

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

We always enjoyed our visits and loved her flexibility and professionalism. Always willing to answer questions, and we felt really informed and ready for our awesome birth!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Wonderful midwife. Would gladly use again. Extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Delivered my baby August of 2017. Very knowledgeable on current research and science. Caring bedside manner and felt I was in extremely capable hands. Great assistants too. Will definitely use for next Baby!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Spent half her time during my labor on her phone, made me feel like I was a nuisance during. She was the worst decision I have made in a really long time. Four months later I am still dealing with post-delivery complications due to her negligence and lack of knowledge, and still have not received a birth certificate for my child.

Submitted February 6, 2017

Not a doctor. Misled us and made many ill-informed decisions that put my wife and child at great risk.

Submitted September 2, 2014