Ratings for Dr. Andrew M. Rodgers

He's fantastic. Very caring and very effective. I only wish I would've met him years ago.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Rodgers, I've been going there for years, as has my family and we all love his adjustments! One thing I can say is that this man was BORN TO BE a chiropractor! He's amazing at what he does no matter what anyone has to say, and his staff is wonderful, always polite and friendly and make you feel at home :-)

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

terrible experience...car sales, first and last time they ever see me

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr. Rogers was great in the beginning, but after a while there was much less personal service and he mostly turned me over to his associate for an adjustment. Dr. Rogers uses a 'cookie-cutter' approach and never varied his adjustments on me regardless of my problem. He also insisted the other chirpractors in his office follow his adjustment routine (which they didn't seem comfortable with). I stopped going to him because I began to feel that Dr. Rogers wasn't as genuine as I had originally thought.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Dr. Rodgers is the best doctor in the tri state area. So friendly and actually cares about his patients. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

Extremely helpful and friendly. If chiropractic works for you, then Dr.Rodgers and Dr.Hoodak are the ones to go for if you are in the area. It was my first chiropractic experience for me, and they throughly explained all there is to chiropractic care. During each and every visit, they made me feel welcome and assured me that they will take a good care of me. On my first visit, my insurance card doesn't have the copay amount printed on it, and they kindly said that i can take care of it next time i come in. One time my pain was so sever i had to go 8:30 in the morning, and even though they weren't even in the office, the receptionist called them and dr.hoodak came in early just for me. do not waste your time w/ other chiropractors, because i truely believe that these two wonderful doctors are the best chiropractors in bergen county, and most friendly of all doctors i've visited for my low back pain. very recommended. worthy of praise.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2006

Dr. Andrew M. Rodgers's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Fort Lee, NJ