Ratings for Dr. Nicole A. Oney

Of my six births tended by midwives, Nicole is most knowledgeable, competent and experienced one I have hired. After a couple of bad experiences I am always nervous about finding a good midwife. I am so grateful to have Nicole here in NE Ohio.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Nice person, but doesn't know as much as she portrays. Had a horrible experience and she spent very little time actually helping. She gave up, and we ended up in hospital.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Nicole was absolutely wonderful! She was sensitive and kind. I'm so glad she was a part of my birthing experience! I still tear up when I think about it!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

I highly recommend Nicole. I had a wonderful birth experience at home that would have been a c-section at the hospital. She is very knowledgeable and sweet.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

first of all she is not a doctor. she is a midwife. had an excellent experience with her and will highly recommend her. Could not have had a better midwife especially after a c-section with our third child.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Great as a person, but the actual birth experience at home was stressful. I am pregnant again, and I will not be using her. She is a wonderful person, but I may not home birth after the experience I had with her.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Compassionate and very experienced. Great experience.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012