Ratings for Sarah Darby

Sarah is friendly, warm, and I trusted her. During prenatal appointments, she promised things that while I was in labor at OPRMC I was told were against hospital policy. I prefer a more natural approach. At initial appointments, she said she did as well. At 39 weeks, for no medical reason, she wanted to schedule an amniotomy. Freedom of movement and other minimal comfort measures were restricted during my labor, without explanation. A colleague of Sarah's was present for my baby's birth. Perhaps if Sarah had been there, it may have been different. Sarah's colleague was dismissive, rude and barely present. In the end, I have a healthy baby. That is the most important thing. Being treated with respect and integrity during pregnancy & birth is also important to me. If those things are important to you, choose another provider.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I personally love midwifes for care and Sarah happened to be the greatest. I was referred when i was 6 months pregnant by the midwife that had trained her. She is very knowledgeable and calming! I would recomend her to any and every woman!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012