Ratings for Dr. Amber Price

Amber is amazing. She delivered both of my babies. I was told I needed pitocin but she came in and was able to deliver my daughter without anything I didn’t want. She has magic hands.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Amber is amazing. She is compassionate, knowledgeable, extremely educated, and intuitive. She works so hard to ensure your birth experience is the birth experience you want. Simply love her!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I could not have asked for a better care provider. Amber was calm, compassionate, and encouraging during my labor and delivery. She is incredibly personable. She makes you feel cared for and cared about. Amber works hard to give every woman a beautiful birth experience.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Amber is the dream midwife - encouraging, knowledgeable, unflappable, and always positive. I was so grateful to have her deliver my daughter.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Price is a fantastic care provider. She is safe skilled and makes birth dreams come true. She deeply believes in patient led care and is helping make it possible for all women.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Amber during all my pregnancies and postpartum had been absolutely amazing. While pregnant she helps advise on how to be the most comfortable during labor and delivery you can feel her love for you and can see her passion in her work. After she loves watching you and your baby grow together. Amber has a true passion for women babies and birth.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Price goes above and beyond for her patients! She was the midwife for both my children and she knew my body better than I did myself. During the pregnancies she took all the time I needed to support me, answer questions and comfort me when needed. She answered all my phone calls- no matter what time of day. She is a wonderful, gentle person who listens to her patients and provides them with the best care possible.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Totally amazing. Very professional and great at what she does. She believed in me when everyone else didn't. I thought I'd need a csection but she was able to get my baby out and I didn't even need stitches. I had her at MCV and then had another baby not with her. I'll definitely have my next baby with Amber.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Dr. Price made our birth really special. I got to help deliver my baby. She stayed with us the whole time and she visited us every day we were in the hospital. She's the best!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Amber Price changed my life. I've never met another provider who is as skilled and compassionate as she is. I felt completely supported, and she never left my side. I would never have a baby without her.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr. Amber Price's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2010)

UnitedHealthcare