Ratings for Dr. Lisa A. Blount

I had such a wonderful experience with. From day one she was so supportive, answered every question and concern I had with great advice and she really helped me get through the difficult pregnancy I had. She felt more like a close friend than just my midwife. And I had such a wonderful delivery with her she was there the whole time and comforted me and gave me confidence. I would definitely recommend her to friends,family strangers, etc. shes that great!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Lisa Blount was very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable! She made me feel comfortable and safe. I would recommend her to anyone. One person I spoke with on the phone was very helpful...she told me things my doctor didn't even tell me! But then I was transferred to someone else and they were rude. By the time I got off the phone, I was in tears. But, don't let that discourage you from choosing Lisa Blount as a nurse/midwife. Lisa Blount is a great midwife! She's terrific!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013