Ratings for Dr. Yolanda D Heman-Ackah

I have been seeing her for years. She is a thorough doctor who takes very good care of me. She is kind, attentive, and very knowledgeable. She is an excellent surgeon who did surgery on me years ago that saved my life. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Must know what questions to ask. Referred me another doctor for sinus surgery. I did not know that she did sinus surgery.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

She is an excellent ENT doctor. I suffered from chronic sinusitis for years and did not get relief from other ENT's. I even had surgery with soneone else before my primary doctor recommended that I see her. She did sinus surgery to open sinuses missed by the other doctor. I haven't had a sinus infection since she operated on me, and that was 5 years ago. If you are having problems with your sinuses, she's the person to see. She does sinus surgery in addition to voice surgery.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Very thorough. Great doctor. The best ENT. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

A really good ENT,

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr. Heman-Ackah saved my voice. I was unable to sing for several months and came to see her. She diagnosed my problem and got me back to singing and performing. I recommend her to any singer who is having problems with their voice.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

I really like going to see Dr. Heman-Ackah. She is a good doctor who is always available whenever I need to come in to be seen. She takes her time with me, and my sinus and throat issues are a lot better since I started seeing her.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Heman-Ackah is the best doctor I have ever had. She has been treating my voice for several years. She got me back to singing and performing when other doctors told me I'd never sing the same again. I am forever grateful to her.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Very knowledgeable, polite, listens to my concerns. Cares for me as a patient. Followed up with my doctors. Gets on me when I do not follow through on things that I should do as a patient, I have been a patient of hers for 6 years. I had gerd that affected my vocal cord she also diagnosed me with vocal cord dysfunction. Other dr thought it was my asthma. She ask a lot of questions which seem not to be related to what I was going in for. Turned out they we're relevant to my problem. I would absolutely recommend her if you need to have anything wrong with your throat. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

I have had to deal with a lot of doctors and now have made me feel as good as Dr. Heman Ackah ,,,shes the best

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

Dr. Yolanda D Heman-Ackah's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal