Ratings for Dr. Steven Shimoyama

Dr. Shimoyama is an excellent doctor. My entire family goes to him when needed. I would highly recommend him to anyone.He is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and professional. His office manager , Nichelle is extremely helpful whenever I have questions. She has been with him for many years and is also very knowledgeable. They are the perfect team.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I have lived all over the country and Doc S is one of the best doctors in this entire country. Brilliant, savvy, kind, focused, and gets results.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Very kind, attentive doctor. He took his time at the visit and patiently answered questions i had, and anticipated ones I didn't. His staff and billing person are also incredibly gracious and kind people. All in all a very good, relaxed, vibe from everyone. Which seems to reflect on a well balanced, happy office. He didn't recommend anything invasive for what I had and his treatment actually has been working quite well for me. I'm almost healed up in the time that he said I would be. I would recommend him to others without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Simply one of The Best Doctors I have seen in my life. And I have seen a fair share having been in a major car accident years ago. Extremely knwoledgeable, kind, smart,on time. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

I have seen Dr. Shimoyama for a handful of years, and he is always explained to me in detail my diagnosis and treatment. I refer all my co-workers to him who seem to be very pleased with his recommendations. His staff is also very helpful and attentive. Now he has a new office in the Marina and his new phone number is 310-821-5723

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Shimoyama. I see him, as well as my husband and my mother. None of us have had any complaints. He is very, very knowledgeable. He has helped me with an ankle injury. My husband with a knee problem and my mother with a bunch of problems. He takes time with his patients and does not rush you at all. I have a hard time finding doctors that I really like and trust, so to find a doctor that I would give this high of a rating, is rare.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

Dr. Steven Shimoyama's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Harvard-Pilgrim