Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Honrath

This is what a good Dr.should be like for everyone.He actually cars about his patients. He doesn't run you thru like cattle. The finest Dr.I've ever met.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr Honrath is an outstanding and compassionate physician. My daughter refered me to him when I relocated to No. Cal. I hadnt been to a Dr in a very long time and he was seeing me as a new patient. He was thorough, kind and very informative throughout the examination. Most importantly he was genuinely interested in everything and anything I had to say. I never felt rushed or hurried at any time. His medical and office staff are also top notch. They are very helpful with medical, billing and administrative questions. I highly recommend Dr. Honrath to anyone seeking a kind, caring, extremely knowledgeable family Dr.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Very nice man. Never chatises. I don't worry about seeing him because I know he's not going to judge me. I have avoided needed medical care from other doctors because I was afraid of what they might say, but never Dr. Honrath. He's the best. And his nurse, Nancy, is a gem too. His entire staff has been with him a long time and they are great and very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Listens well. Asks good questions. Lets the patient express him or herself. Appears not to hurry through a session with patient. Excellent communicator.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. Thomas J. Honrath's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Rosa, CA