Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Morphet

Kim is an excellent midwife. She was very helpful and supportive during my labor with my son. Although I ended up needing a c-section, Kim kept gently reminding me that I wasn't failing at my birth plan and that I could always try for a VBAC next time. All of the midwives at Lonestar Midwives are excellent and I would highly recommend them to someone who has a less intrusive, highly connected pregnancy/labor in mind.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Kim took amazing care of me during my 31 hour labor! She was so gentle and encouraging during delivery, and she followed all of my wishes for having a simple and safe delivery. Additionally, she was great at helping me effectively communicate my concerns with a specialist. You will not find better care than when using Lonestar Midwives at St. Luke's hospital. She stayed with me during the entire hour of pushing; I know that's a short delivery, but it's not likely a doctor would be there the entire time. All of the midwives at Lonestar Midwives are fabulous at both the medical and personal side of prenatal care and delivery. I would highly recommend this group of women to anyone who is not a high-risk pregnancy. For high-risk, see their partners, Lonestar OBGYN.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014