Ratings for Dr. Susanne D. Scott-Rosenfeld

Susanne Scott is NOT a Dr.--- She doesn't pay her bills, lives off of social services, doesn't pay income tax on the money she get from pregnant women. Thinks she 'entitled' to live off disabled people. The worst kind of human being- pretends to be 'all spiritual...' she's a joke!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

My daughter was supposed to use this midwife, but she has been out of state on a family emergency and left another midwife in charge to deliver. My daughter had a retained placenta and had to be sent to the hospital. She was stabilized after a few hours and sent home. No one called my daughter to check on them for two days after my daughter lost 4 and a half pints of blood!! The substitute midwife was supposed to come to my daughter's home this morning for a re-check, but called at the exact time she was due here to say that she was not going to come because it was the responsibility of Susanne's assistant. My daughter has been having trouble with the baby and breastfeeding with a poor latch and my daughter experiences a lot of shortness of breath and we don't know why because there is no appropriate follow-up.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

I had a fantastic experience with this midwife. My husband and I could have gone to a midwife closer to us, but we liked Susanne right away. In fact, at the end of our free interview appointment, we hired her on the spot. She was always on time for appointments and she provided professional as well as strong emotional support for me during my pregnancy and birth. I found her rates to be very competitive and reasonable. She let us decide what kind of payments we could make and when so that it would be easiest on our family. I felt safe with her at all times and to tell you the truth, I feel like it would have been impossible to have such an empowering experience without her. Also, when I had lots of warm-up labor, she came to my house 3 times even though we lived over an hour away and it wasn't true labor yet. I HIGHLY recommend Susanne, she's an amazing woman and a WONDERFUL midwife.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

This cannot be the same woman who was my Midwife! I found Susanne to be incredibly helpful and always had me and my family's safety foremost in her heart. We lived over an hour away, and she volunteered to drive to my house more than the usual arrangement to make prenatals easier on me especially when it got hot and and I was really uncomfortable and big. I feel that she is professional and highly skilled both prenatally, at our beautiful peaceful birth and she had GREAT suggestions when it came to breastfeeding. She was really good at troubleshooting and I am still breastfeeding now more than a year later. I would highly recommend Susanne and I'm here to say that we could not have done it without her help and support!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

I am very disappointed with what happened with the midwife.This midwife was not prepared for any home birth. She said she likes to 'nosh' and wanted me to cater to her with Stofers lasagne and party platters at my labor. This was after I had given her all my money foolishly, and we were living on food from the food bank. We had to drive hours to all our appointments, and she was late when I went into labor. She was not helpful or supportive at all, she didn't even attempt to help me. She told me she would leave me alone in labour! My baby’s life would have been in jeopardy. I still get angry about being ripped off, and taken advantage of. Both monetarily and emotionally, please don't do as I did You won’t be out over $3800, the hospital program will end up being less expensive then the midwife and the hospital costs together. You will most likely end up at the hospital with this women who calls herself a midwife and never actually delivers any babies.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012