Ratings for Dr. Mary E. Hall

Left her care and switched to a different midwife after reviewing disciplinary actions taken against her license. When I asked for my records so that i could take them with me, THERE WERE NONE. Would not recommend her AT ALL.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Mary Is Kind caring and A skilled Midwife. I had a wondrful experience with birth and Postpartum care. :) I look forward to working with her again.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

She is not compentant at all. Please don't use her services I did and it almost cost the life of my baby and me. She has no care for mommy or baby only that it get done and over with asap. She puts on a good show. I would ask to speak to real repeat clients if you even dare to use her services. Just beware. I am in the progress of finishing a report to the state board on her.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

How does she still have her license. Please file a complaint through the state board! It is not a waste of time! If people bring it to the states attention, we will be heard! I don't want anyone to go through what I did, again!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Very poor care, mom and baby critical after very easy delivery. Someone take her license..please

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Terrible bedside manner. Not sanitary. Not easy to work with. Not knowledgeable or honest.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Poor service---- Poor knowledge of child birth safety---Poor sanitary habits - - Under investigation by Florida Board of health professionals

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013