Ratings for Dr. Ravneet Sandhu

Dr. Ravneet Sandhu and her husband Dr. Jagdeep Sandhu operate their practice together. The Sandhus’ are extraordinary physicians. They take the time to get to know their patients and actually read the charts. They care about their patients. They ask good questions. They have never made me feel rushed. And, they don’t over-prescribe either tests or medications. They hire well too. Their practice has grown to multiple locations with extended hours (walk-in or by appointment) and on occasion I’ve had to see one of their staff because of coming in when the Sandhus’ weren’t available. The other docs have been great too. My grandfather was a doctor and I grew up in his practice. His partner was my doctor while I was growing up. The quality of care that I get from the Sandhus’ is every bit as exceptional as the quality of care that I received from my grandfather’s partner. I recommend them without reservation to everyone that I care about.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2006

Dr. Ravneet Sandhu's Credentials

• Med Coll, Guru Nanak Dev Univ, Amritsar, Punjab, India (Grad. 1990)