Ratings for Dr. Gabriel Herman

Terrible staff and office. Can't be trusted with information.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

The staff are rude slow and error prone. Terrible experience. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Herman is the best! I have been a patient of his for years. :)

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

I was hospitalized for my condition recently and was on bed rest for over 2 months. Not once did he visit me or reach out to check on my condition. I tried calling his office over 10 times to have him contact me, he never called. Even his nurse was surprised every time I called that he had not reached out to me. Before the incident, it seemed like I was a new patient, he didn't remember anything about my condition or what medication I had been taking. He is spacey, on top of that he prescribed me a different medication without even telling me on my last appointment. I had to find out when I picked it up at the pharmacy. His office takes 2-hour lunch breaks so if you try to call from 12 - 2 good luck. Overall it just seems he may have too many patients to give you the individualized care that you deserve. I also honestly believe it is easier to get a hold of President Obama before Dr. Gabriel Herman. Overall would not recommend this Doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Dr. Herman is a good doctor but his office staff are the worst! And, good luck trying to get an appointment right away!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Dr. Herman is great. Used him twice for colonoscopies. Very knowledgeable and put me at ease.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

Dr. Gabriel Herman's Credentials

• French

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1973)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal