Ratings for Dr. Cindy R. Lybolt

Cindy is an excellent midwife. She gives plenty of time to educate and to listen during appointments. As a homebirth midwife, she doesn't have a big staff--she answers her own phone calls and if she is at a birth she calls back later; she gives the mom in labor her undivided attention. Occasionally she has to reschedule appointments when she is attending a birth. She's a good listener and takes a holistic approach to helping a mom eat well, sleep well, and create emotional support for the entire pregnancy. She gave me confidence in my body's ability to give birth naturally. She has a quiet, calm presence during labor and birth that helped me to relax and feel safe, honored, and loved. She has attended three of my kids' births (including two water births)-- no drugs, no tearing or stitches, very gentle and peaceful births.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I have had 2 children with Cindy. She is very knowledgeable, if she doesn't know the answer to a question she is honest about it and will research it. She has a cozy office that is very kid friendly. I feel she spends a good amount of time going over questions and concerns. She has been/had to reschedule or late to an appointment due to a birth which is understandable.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Cindy is knowledgable, caring and very supportive. She was wonderful in attending the birth of my son. In prenatal visits she prepared us for everything we needed to know. I would not have had my pregnancy and birth any other way!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Don't waste your time. She is dishonest and always late and misses many appointments. She often doesn't arrive before the baby is delivered. There is something about this women that is a little off.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013