Ratings for Dr. Corrine L. Adler

I was a new patient for this doctor. Not only I was sitting in waiting room for good 40 minutes. PS I was only patient there. Then I have to listen to the doctor what she does and how great she is and blah blah blah that was another 15 minutes of wasted of my time. Not really exam me. And order test I am not sure why? I am not coming back. Oh yes she refused some my medication refill. Awesome. Great wasted of my time.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Great Dr., very friendly and the sataff is great but the wait time is HORRNEDOUS!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I think dr Adler is a wonderful caring knowledgeable physician and would recommend her to anyone who needs a good doctor

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Adler is a very nice person, but I ended up finding another doctor due to the ridiculous wait times. The people who posted wait times of 1-2 hours on here are not exaggerating. I used to have to take an entire day off work just to go see her because I knew I'd be waiting in the waiting room for a couple hours. The worst was sitting in the exam room and hearing Dr. Adler chit chat with her staff for 20 minutes about her weekend!!! So rude!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

This doctor is one of the worst doctors I have ever knows, she orders many unneeded blood tests and X-rays. Stay away from this office

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Huge wait times. I'm talking 1 hour for a prescription refill appointment. So bad, that after being her patient for over ten years I am leaving her practice and finding a doctor who has shorter wait times.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Dr. Adler is a good doctor. The only problem is long wait time. Wait time is atleast 2 hours.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

This is a small office, but the staff is great. They are very punctual and on top of everything. Dr. Adler is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor. However, she is not very punctual. The wait time is ridiculous. I had to wait at least 2 hours to be seen and I had an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr. Corrine L. Adler's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1987)