Ratings for Dr. Scott S. Merritt

Dr. Merritt is an excellent doctor who actually cares about his patients. My family and I have been seeing him for over 3 years now and have no plans of switching doctors. He has never let us down and has a wide knowledge base. We trust his opinions and expertise. His staff is very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone in the area who needs a primary care or pediatric doctor!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Had an evaluation done for a car accident I was in. Dr, Merritt said I had a strained back and didn't refer me for an MRI because my CT scan of my back was "good enough" for diagnosis. When Dr. Merritt didn't refer for an MRI with the agony I was in, I demanded a referral. Dr. Merritt gave me the referral with an attitude as if I was stupid or something and well... after the MRI showed 7 bulging discs, a chiropractor later and a hip arthogram- I decided to write this review.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016