Ratings for Dr. Mariam M. El-Baghdadi

Dr. Mariam El-Baghdadi is the ultimate professional. She is extremely knowledgable but is able to explain the procedures she performs in a manner that an ordinary person can understand. She is very compassionate and is determined to insure that her patients become pain free. I highly recommend her as a pain management doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

She is awesome, very polite, knowledgable, my back has never felt better. I am very blessed to have found her as my doctor. all my procedures she explained very clearly and the results were as she described and perdicted. Thank you

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

It took me nearly 3 weeks to get in to see Dr.E, but it was well worth the wait. I've had neck pain since a car accident 7 years ago. It started getting worse over the past year as I've had to drive more for work. A friend of mine recommended I see Dr.E as he is her patient. I can not take medication because it clouds my thinking, she did a procedure for me. It was a same day procedure in a hospital and I got twilight sedation. Honestly, I don't remember too much since I got some great stuff to relax me. I woke up pain free. It's been four month and I still feel good.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Dr. El-Baghdadi got rid of my pain. I've had low back pain ever since my c-section 6 years ago. I wanted a female pain doctor and am glad I found Dr. E. I have ZERO pain after the injection she gave me. I am scared of needles, but did not feel a thing. I recommend Dr. E.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. El-Baghdadi is EXCELLENT! She is thorough and is attentive. I saw her in her Woodlands office. My Primary Doctor sent me to see her and I am glad he did. I had an appointment within a week and she was able to offer a treatment soon after. I don't know why I waited so long to get relief. I highly recommend this energetic, genuine, caring, and skillful physician.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012