Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Green

Dr Green doesn't have the best bedside manner with children at all my son knew he was going to need surgery dr green agreed but he scared my son so much that he wouldn't schedule the surgery even though my son and I talked and talked about it over and over again before the appt when we were going to schedule it but my biggest Rant of all of it would be his office staff I have never had to deal with a doctors office that not one person there has no clue on how to run a doctors office or anything about what they are doing there took forever for someone to call me back after we left are appt and my son and I talked for the rest the day about having surgery and we decided to schedule it so started first thing the morning calling them to let them know we were going to have the surgery the lady said she would have to talk to the dr because there was no surgery report so she would call me back waited the whole day talked to her the next day same story and from there just got answering machine for several weeks then finally handed over to my aunt which took her leaving a few msgs and talking to someone to get a b.s. story that he wasn't doing pediatrics anymore anyway found new orthopedic so needed a cd with his X-rays on it and told twice it would be ready to pick up at front desk showed up last Friday to get it of course they didn't have it and my luck image lady doesn't work Fridays was promised I would be able to pick it up Monday morning but they have several excuses of why they don't have it and may not have it for me today my sons appt with new orthopedic first thing in morning lady said f they don't have it today they absolutely wouldn't have it before his appt with new orthopedic in morning

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Very knowledgable and helpful. Dr Green made me feel very comfortable through the process of my procedure. Any pain that I did experience was treated and cared for.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Excellent Surgeon and results! Staff was great! He educated me and my family during the entire process.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. And staff dont care about you pain....and that Lady at front desk very,very,rude.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

A very proactive doctor, he wants to help you and help you asap.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

great doctor,good demeanor. he saved my leg . he works well with patients.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

The doctor was very knowledgeable, and was through in explaination. the doctor also, checked on his patients after care, not many doctors check on their patients these days and that was more than expected. I would chose him again.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012