Dr. Adam Novack

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adam Novack

Dr. Novak is beyond any doubt as being one of the best doctors in the southeast and 17 months ago made a diagnosis that literally saved my life. The man has a almost uncanny 6th sense in his diagnosis and treatment is always a spot on, we are very fortunate to have him here in Savannah. The stuff that true heroes are made! I recommend all my friends to him and they say the same thing. Thank you Dr. Novak.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I felt like a new patient every time that I went, and never really felt like I was listened to. His nurse didn't always give him messages and made me feel unimportant. If I had not seen that one of my allergies had accidentally been left off of a list, despite filling out all of the pertinent questionnaires repeatedly, I would have received a shot that could have had serious adverse effects.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I was involved in a motorcycle accident. I had a horrible time finding a doctor to see me. Thank you to a friend (Rachel) who works with Dr. Novak, he agreed to see me. He is so professional, informative and always had a smile. I made him my (and my daughters) regular doctor and he continued to show the same throughout. Love his nurse Judy also!!! Thank you Rachel, Dr. Novak and Judy!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Novack since Dr. Sauers retired. We chose to stay with Southcoast but had no idea who to change to. I said someone young because I don't want to have to find another doctor. Roll of the dice, Dr. Novack''s name was mentioned. Blind faith, I chose him. We are so happy of this choice! He has the best bedside manner, patience,understanding. Wait time is no issue. Questions are answered thoroughly with care and compassion. Results from tests are related to us within a few days. Judy is the best! We feel blessed!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Novack for the past couple of years. He is thorough, compassionate and friendly. He takes the time to listen and address all of my concerns. My wife, who is also a physician, came with me to one of my appointments and was equally impressed. Savannah is lucky to have such a great young doctor that will be around practicing medicine for a many more years.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Pragmatic, straightforward, and asked "How do you feel about that?" after suggesting a diagnosis and treatment regimen. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013