Ratings for Dr. Gregory G. Langston

Wow! Dr. Langston and all of his staff treated me like royalty. I had implants and can honestly say that even though it was many hours (from 8 am - 4 pm) till completed, I felt no pain through the procedure. I was given a delightful milkshake before leaving. I love everyone there and could not have chosen a better Dr., a better staff, nor a better environment. I continue to go for cleanings etc. Thank all of you so very much!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. Langston and his staff are the best. I had my whole upper mouth done recently. My recovery time was good and during proceedure did not feel a thing. They treat you like royality there. Awesome Doctor, awesome staff, awesome work...

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Langston and his entire staff are an absolute joy to work with. Coming into his office upon a referral from my dentist was a bit intimidating at first however, he and his staff made my anxiety levels cease. Professional and pleasant, and quite patient I might add...All involved made my experience with this Dr. a very nice encounter. I look forward to my visits even after being his patient for emergency services and required surgery. I have recommended him and will continue to recommend him to everyone who asks me about dental care providers in the area. His office is very conveniently located and very nicely decored for a doctor's office to visit. Thank you for such GREAT service!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

I was very pleased with Dr Langston. He is very knowlegeable and does excellent dental work. His office is nicely decorated and clean and his staff very frendly and professional. I had extensive work done on a Friday and my wife and I were quite impressed that Dr. Langston called on Sunday to see If I was okay.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007