Ratings for Dr. Kristen A. Bernard

harna is part of a homebirth practice called River Valley Midwives, which also includes Kirsten Lane and Kristen Bernard. The entire practice is excellent--you will receive knowledgable, experienced, kind, gentle, loving care the likes of which you will probably never experience anywhere else. Though I didn't have the privilege of having Kristen at either of my children's births (only two of the three midwives are ever on call), I did see her for office visits prior, and home visits postpartum. She is wonderfully gentle and kind, and has a truly empathetic way about her that makes it feel natural to entrust her with your deepest new mama fears and hopes. She is a craniosacral therapist in addition to being a very experienced midwife, and her work in that arena was excellent--for my aching mama bones before and after giving birth, and for my new baby too. I cannot recommend her, River Valley Midwives, or home birth enough after having two babies under their care. I love them all.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012