Ratings for Dr. Marvelys Lopez

When I got pregnant with my son and started looking for a midwife and finally met Marve, I knew she was the one. She is so knowledgable, sweet, she really spend your appointment time with you focusing on you. Marve always answered all my questions and my calls. The day of the birth she was with me from beginning to end, Marve is so calm and secure of herself that she always helped me to concentrate, to make me strong that I could do this. Obviously when I got pregnant with my daughter I had Marve as my midwife again and the experience was as wonderful as with my son. She is the one who does my paps every year, and I still call her if I have any concerns about my kids or myself. I have recommend MArve with friends and they are all as happy as I am with her. Marvelys is just the best midwife ever, she has a gift, the gift of a sweet beginning for your child.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

The best midwife in town. Excellent background and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Marvelys is the BEST midwife ever. We had her for two homebirths in North Las Vegas, and now we've moved far away, I'm expecting again, and I just want Marvelys! She is knowledgeable, courteous, kind, respectful, and understanding. I sincerely believe there's no medical emergency she couldn't handle- she knows what she's doing. She's a midwife whom you can ask anything, and is understanding of all the wierd pregnancy concerns and questions that I had. Great with the paperwork aspect of the business, too; I was able to get reimbursed from insurance for some of the cost. She rocks. Use Marvelys, and you'll use her again and again. I promise!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Dr. Marvelys Lopez's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.