Ratings for Dr. Asya Portnaya

Murdered a baby through sheer negligence and laziness

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Wejejejekekekwjsjsssnsnsdhdhdndndndndndndndndndndndndn

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Baby killer! Your license needs to be taken away and you need to go to jail. Burn in h e l l

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

baby killer, you should be in prison. anyone saying you're good is a liar.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

MURDERER! Baby killer. You should be in jail right now

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Asya Portnaya, together with Yuliya Milshteyn, at the Brooklyn Birthing Center are baby murderers! They killed a baby just because it's Thanksgiving and they're lazy to even work. They should be imprisoned! MURDERER!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

the best midwife ever! Very caring and professional. delivered my 2 girls naturally. love her!

Submitted July 8, 2016

Asya Portnaya is very professional and friendly. The PAs are very nice too. I'm so comfortable with her and her staff. I don't mind driving from Staten Island to Brooklyn for visits! Defiantly would recommend her to anyone!!!!

Submitted June 26, 2015

Asya Portnaya is such a great doctor i go to the office in queens and the room may be small but the service is fast and every once in a while they will have an off day and it takes a little longer but the treatment is great . im 6 months pregnant and have been going there my whole pregnancy and i had a miscarriage before this pregnancy due to the neglegence of another doctor in queens and she has helped me through everything i would recommend her to everyone my whole woman side of my family goes to her and have done the same for them to id give her 10 stars if i could, im very pleased. The office staff is very pleasent and they remember you by you name its wonderful to be called by your name the moment you walk in the door.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

I was 3 months pregnant when i started to see Dr asya. my experience under her care was absolutely wonderful. She always made me feel safe, comfortable and Well informed about what was going on with my body and baby .. it was my first pregnancy so i anguished over any little ache or pain , dr asya always immediately responded to my calls and emails and put my worries to rest. . Dr Asya is great and I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013