Ratings for Dr. Ann Marie Pagano

Staff is HORRIBLE! My daughter, niece & I actually left this practice because of the horrible treatment from the receptionist. For 5 days after the results were actually received in the office I was told each day from the receptionist, that my biopsy results weren't back yet! I refused to hang up until she put the doctor on the phone & then she gave me an attitude.I even spoke to Dr Pagano regarding the unprofessionalism of the employee and she didn't seem to be concerned. So time for us to leave, which we gladly did. Too bad, up till that experience Dr. P was quite nice.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I have had nothing but good experiences with Dr Pagano. She has always taken the time to answer my questions and even returned my call to answer questions I had about a mammogram. She also was extremely helpful with my daughter and was reassuring and knowledgeable actually finding something another dr had missed.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I had dr. Pagano. I'm almost 12 weeks. Every appointment I waited over 45 to 50 mins in the waiting room. They were never on time. When there would be no one in the waiting room. As soon as they put us in the other room with my husband we heard the staff outside laughing loudly. The dr. Never talk about prenatal vitamins with us. She seem very cold. As soon I wanted to change dr. They gave me hard time about getting my medical records. They became very rude and said if would take up 30 days but couldn't gave me reason why. I just received a bill in the mail for $552.00 because my insurance was put in wrong. Do not go to this place.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

I had never met dr. Pagano actually. The staff at the 1608 route 88 in Brick is terrible! You have to complete paperwork and an interview plus bring an approval of your pregnancy before they finally schedule you for an actual appointment with obgyn. I was told that I am going to see a different obgyn doctor every time I have my prenatal visits in the clinic, because staff do not know what doctor has to be at the clinic. Who wants to see a different dr. Every month?! Please do yourself a favor and find a good dr. And the staff.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

the doctor was very nice and helpfur the staff not so much

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I have been going to gynocologist's for over 24 years and never in my life have I ever encountered such unprofessional and terrible services. Every single time i have gone to htis office I have waited for close to an hour past my appointment time and my most recent visit i was told thatthe nurse practioner that i had seen for the last two visits was no longer there. She had been the one whom I had all test results sent to for a few issues I was having. No one ever called to tell me she had left the practice and I was told they would squeeze me in. I waited for 45 minutes before i was called into the office and the NEW NP came in at 9:59. I needed to leave at 10:00 for work and told them that as soon as I had arrived at 9:00 am for my apt that i scheduled over a year ago....needless to say i walked out of that ofice and will NEVER go back NOR will i ever reccommend ANYONE to ever step foot into an office were they dont care about their patients at all!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I just had my first visit with Dr. Pagano today because a friend had recommended her for her great bedside manner. I must say she was absolutely right! I felt really comfortable, she took her time with me and was very professional. I was very impressed and at ease. I rated the staff poorly because I was asked with three different phone calls if I could move my appointment up which makes me think they don't keep notes as well as my name being misspelled when they were first trying to locate my appointment AND was incorrectly told my appointment was at their Brick location when it was actually at the Manasquan office. Have a little talk with your receptionists and you're golden in my book!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Do yourself a favor, find another doctor. Dr. Pagano's quick judgements almost cost my daughter her life. I was in the hospital for four hours before Dr. Pagano realized my daughter was in distress. She has severe epilepsy and is globablly developmentally delayed. This could have been prevented!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Dr.Pagano was so sweet to me during my pregnancy. I felt like my delivery went great and I would use their practice again.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

My first visit was fine. The second visit when I asked about steps I should take to prepare for having a baby did not meet my expectations. She seemed detached, didnt mention anything about vitamins and was a little rough on the exam. Since I am looking for a doctor I can rely on when I have a baby I am looking elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Ann Marie Pagano's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Brick, NJ