Ratings for Dr. Judith Hagan

Judy is amazing midwife. We were extremely pleased with the level of care we received and her expertise. She answered texts and phone calls within 24 hours. We had a wonderful homebirth !!!! So happy with the high level of care and felt like I understood and knew all of my medical options.... can't wait to have my second baby with Judy.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

My wife and I had a very positive experience with the care my wife received from the first visit throughout the entire pregnancy, labor and birth as well as all the care after the baby was born. There seems to be a great deal of emphasis on self care, nutrition, exercise, and avoiding medical intervention that is not medically needed. would use Judy and Kasey again without question.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

We felt so comfortable with Judy Hagan and her staff. They were so positive throughout our pregnancy and birth and really made us glad we had chosen them as our providers. We had an amazing water birth and I had no tearing or any kind of birth trauma. I have a few friends who used them and had very good experiences as well.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

We had 2 babies with Babycatcher Midwifery and we were very pleased. Really liked the very personal care and attention. High recommend them.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I used Judy and Stephanie (the doula) for my birth at Morristown. I was SO HAPPY with the experience. Judy is so professional and educated. She was a great midwife and really helped me understand my options and she answered all of my questions without missing a beat. Stephanie was the reason I didn't get an epidural. She massaged my back and pressure points the entire time and gave for such mental support. My husband and I were so happy and would literally pay any price again for good care. Would recommend her to anyone !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I had a very good experience with Judy. Right from the start we clicked and I felt like she was very helpful with nutrition, education and helping me prepare to have the baby. She made excellent book and class suggestions. As soon as I went into Labor she came and then had kasey come as well. I hired Stephanie Chang that is with their practice as the doula and she was great. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

We had a great experience with this practice. Judy and kasey were warm and supportive during the pregnancy and the birth which was hard but really rewarding. I had issues with breastfeeding and they really helped me get through it. I would use them again without hesitation.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

We had 3 babies with Babycatcher Midwifery and loved them!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I used Judy for all four of my babies and had a very good experience each time. I feel like she balances the natural approach with being very medically experienced. Would recommend to anyone wanting a good experience.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

We had a homebirth with Judy and few years back. Was not a good experience for us. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015