Ratings for Dr. Neeti Bathia

Dr. Bathia has been my orthopedic doctor for over two years. She is an outstanding physician, she listens, and she is extremely competent. As far as the LESI injections, she explains what she is going to do. She has helped me tremendously and now I am going to Physical Therapy and Aqua Therapy.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Bathia is a wonderful person and a top notch doctor. She took the time to listen and understand what was happening with my back, not only the pain level, but how it was impacting my life. She recommended injection in order to reduce the inflammation so physical therapy and other treatments would have the opportunity to work and reduce my 2 bulging discs. She has been extremely thorough, patient and always ready to listen and help. At one point I had a set back, my own faulty - - she was only understanding, no criticism, but just answers for how to get me back on the healing path. Her staff reflects her spirit and personality. I recommend friends to her with out hesitation

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Neeti is fantastic and all you could want from a spine/sports doc! She's extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to really listen to your problems before jumping in with her diagnosis. She graduated from top medical and residency programs, but yet she is still extremely humble and down-to-earth when dealing with patients. She came up with real solutions for my long-term back pain that do not rely on surgery. I'll be referring people with back pain or sports injuries to her going forward.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Bathia is incompetent. She was to perform an epidural injection to relieve back pain. She only added to that pain. I was placed face down on the table, a needle jabbed into the incorrect location causing paroxysm of pain. She had to immediately stop the procedure and withdraw the needle. She still has the nerve to charge my insurance $5000 plus expects me to pay $880 out of pocket for the pain and suffering she inflicted on me. Stay as far away from this woman as possible. She does not know what she is doing.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Dr. Neeti Bathia's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 2006)

GHI